Oprah - No magazines received or wanted

I received a bill with a due date of January 25,2018 for 15.00 for 13 issues I haven’t received nor did I order said magazines.

Oprah website not friendly

Arco, Idaho 0 comments

I have been trying to unsubscribe from the Oprah email for weeks. I have dialup and it's not worth getting.

I've clicked the "unsubscribe" link, the website says I won't get any more unsolicited. However, it still keeps coming.

Went to "contact us" on the website and it wanted to download some special fonts temporarily. I protect my computer, don't download anything that I don't want and trust, don't use active-x, etc. The website would not give me contact information. I tried several other links, and all I did was waste about 20 minutes of my limited internet time.

The Oprah magazine is published by Hearst Communications, and I spent about half an hour trying to find the CEO of that, hoping to get the word to the show. I couldn't find that either.

So ... this is the last resort!

P.S. I couldn't read all of the Pissed Consumer Terms of Service because they did not word wrap and there were pages and pages of horizontal text.

Review about: Oprah Website.

Oprah killing Discovery Health

Deer Park, Texas 0 comments

One of my favorite channels on cable is the Discovery Health Channel.There are so many informative and educational shows on that channel that actually teach you something.

I really don't watch that much TV but when I do, I really like for it to be quality programming. Over the weekend, I see some dumb commercial with animated butterflies and flowers that turn into to the OWN logo (Oprah Winfrey Network.) Then "Queen Oprah" or shall I say the woman who thinks she is the "black Jesus" does a voice over stating that as of January 1, 2011 Discovery Health is going off the air to make room for her channel. Someone tell this ego inflated b i t c h to retire already! I hate her as much as I hate Ebola.

Maybe Ebola wouldn't annoy me as much. I hope all of the brainwashed followers of the church of oprah, wake up out of their coma.

This fat b i t c h has been on a diet for how many years and her a s s is still in it's own zip code??She can't even follow her own advice, but hey, let's get rid of a wonderful channel and let the fat, black god have it.

Ultra Lean Green Tea/Wu Yi Green Tea - Oprah.com

Nanaimo, British Columbia 1 comment

1st Mistake -Trusting Oprah.com and Dr. Oz to promote reputable products.

2nd mistake - was ordering the 'free' samples of Ultra Lean Green Tea and Wu Yi Green Tea on the website link provided by Oprah.com.

Dubious Business? You decide.

Sep 22/08

- Ordered online free samples of Ultra Lean Green Tea and Wu Yi Green Tea. Same day response by 'Customer Service' to confirm the 'order' of the free sample. Two phone calls received, one from each product company. Neither time did they mention they were from the same company.

Agent #272 1-800-375-1795.

Sep 24/08

- Credit card charged for

1) Ultra Lean Green Tea - $6.95 - NOT Approved

2) Power Tea - $38.75 - NOT Approved

3) Wu Yi Pixie Tea - $6.91 - NOT Approved

Sep 30/08

- I called the customer service number I was given initially, to confirm the order, as I had not received any product yet my credit card had been charged. They responded 'yes they had the order and it would be in my hands by Monday, Oct 6/08.

Wu Yi Green Tea - 1-800-919-2846

Sep 30/08 Credit Card Charged for

1) American Leisure - $1.09 - Approved

2) Easy Saver - $1.09 - Approved

Oct 9/08

Credit Card Charged for

1) Ultra Lean Green Tea - $69.87 - Approved

Oct 10/08

- Upon finally speaking to the Ultra Lean Green Tea/Wu Yi Green Tea 'Customer Service' department this is what I found out.

- 3-5 day delivery Guarantee is non existent in Canada. Yet no mention of this fact.

- Ultra Lean Green Tea/Wu Yi Green Tea- you get a sample, providing you give a credit card number, you ALSO get signed up for an auto ship program, that is NOT mentioned to you. - NOT Approved

- AUTO sign up on a 'Fit Factory' website, Raven Media, program for $29+ per month auto charge. - NOT Approved

Unless you read all of the terms and agreements, you have no idea what you are being signed up for, nor what you are committing to financially. All of the 'Customer Services' numbers are contained in this document also, although you may have to stay on hold for an extended length of time.

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,