1st Mistake -Trusting Oprah.com and Dr. Oz to promote reputable products.
2nd mistake - was ordering the 'free' samples of Ultra Lean Green Tea and Wu Yi Green Tea on the website link provided by Oprah.com.
Dubious Business? You decide.
- Ordered online free samples of Ultra Lean Green Tea and Wu Yi Green Tea. Same day response by 'Customer Service' to confirm the 'order' of the free sample. Two phone calls received, one from each product company. Neither time did they mention they were from the same company.
Agent #272 1-800-375-1795.
- Credit card charged for
1) Ultra Lean Green Tea - $6.95 - NOT Approved
2) Power Tea - $38.75 - NOT Approved
3) Wu Yi Pixie Tea - $6.91 - NOT Approved
- I called the customer service number I was given initially, to confirm the order, as I had not received any product yet my credit card had been charged. They responded 'yes they had the order and it would be in my hands by Monday, Oct 6/08.
Wu Yi Green Tea - 1-800-919-2846
Sep 30/08 Credit Card Charged for
1) American Leisure - $1.09 - Approved
2) Easy Saver - $1.09 - Approved
Credit Card Charged for
1) Ultra Lean Green Tea - $69.87 - Approved
- NO PRODUCT RECEIVED
- Upon finally speaking to the Ultra Lean Green Tea/Wu Yi Green Tea 'Customer Service' department this is what I found out.
- 3-5 day delivery Guarantee is non existent in Canada. Yet no mention of this fact.
- Ultra Lean Green Tea/Wu Yi Green Tea- you get a sample, providing you give a credit card number, you ALSO get signed up for an auto ship program, that is NOT mentioned to you. - NOT Approved
- AUTO sign up on a 'Fit Factory' website, Raven Media, program for $29+ per month auto charge. - NOT Approved
Unless you read all of the terms and agreements, you have no idea what you are being signed up for, nor what you are committing to financially. All of the 'Customer Services' numbers are contained in this document also, although you may have to stay on hold for an extended length of time.